Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ahhh, Beep Beep

Based upon recommendations from friends (thanks Gabby!) I searched for a car for Jillian on Craigslist. I found a well loved convertible (hear that Mima, Jillian has a convertible too). It has a handle so we can push her around until she is big enough to Fred Flintstone it. She loves it! We were having difficulties with the stroller and so far this has been a great substitute. In truth she really wants to walk everywhere but Mom and Dad need a little less stress on their outings sometimes.

3 comments:

Wyndi said...

So sweet.

Lissa said...

ok so Jason might not like this since his daughter is dressed in pink in this picture, but when I saw this picture, I laughed, first because she is so cute, but second because (I am sorry Kristyn) she is SO Jason! I love it!!!!!!

tc said...

This is charming! She's ready to roll! Terri