Thursday, April 22, 2010

Olive Garden of Evil Update


So about 5 weeks ago we had a less than wonderful Olive Garden experience. The OG corporation got back to us right away to apologize. And give us what we probably deserved during our original dinner - a meal on them. We got a $50 giftcard which we immediately decided we will spend on their To Go service or their sister restaurant Red Lobster.

The OG made it right. Kohls did not. Do I have a "I like crappy customer service" sign taped to me? I won't go into the whole story but basically I was treated very poorly at Kohls after some confusion about using a coupon and the discount you get from opening a charge card. I wrote in to Kohls to make them aware of their crummy customer service and the letter I received back was less than apologetic. It did tell me how wonderful a Kohls charge account is though. Bleh. If they didn't have such great deals (occasionally) I would boycott them as well.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hate to say it, but customer service has gone DOWN the TUBES in the last 5-10 years....I notice it more and more everyday :( Bleh!

Marie said...

So glad that they made it up to you!