Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jillian Crawling And Climbing


Jillian hasn't quite gotten the hang of true hands and knees crawling but she's getting more coordinated. She can be quite a speed demon when she wants. Everyday she amazes me with where she goes and what she gets in to. She's especially crafty when I work from home. I get wrapped up in my work and don't always notice where she's gone. This is where I found her today:

She is trying to pull up on everything. She pulled herself to standing a few times today. I ran like a mad woman to get our camera - and the flash isn't working. Boo! I love this camera and so I hope this is a temporary problem! I have a video of it but it is long and until I figure out how to edit those videos, I'll keep trying for a photo - in plenty of daylight.

4 comments:

weplusthree said...

She is so fast!! I love it! She is so coordinated too. It's funny to watch her and Aaron.

Good luck with the pulling herself up!! Wait, I have two of those 2 days a week.... wish ME luck!!

Danielle said...

Has Brody been teaching Jillian to fetch his toys and bone? She really scoots down that hallway fast! Has she discovered the stairs yet?
Good luck with the standing and (soon to be) walking baby! I cannot believe how big she is!

Gabrielle said...

Oh my gosh, look at that little girl go! How fun, and that shot of her peeking through the chair is ADORABLE.

Robin said...

Wow - little Jillian is cruising! We have to remember to check these blogs more often - so much happens so fast. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Robin & Mark