Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mom's 50th Birthday Party

We surprised Mom with a Vegas-style surprise party. It was my job to keep her busy all morning until we arrived at her house filled with her friends, family, food and fun gaming tables.

My mom and I spent our time learning craps. That is a complex game for sure. Well, the betting strategy is complex. I don't think I'd know what to do if I got to Vegas but I bet I could pick it up if I watched for awhile.
We hired a singer to serenade my mom with Rat Pack style tunes. He was great and really set the mood.

Toasting the birthday girl from the craps table.

We chose this cake from a photo. It turned out gorgeous. Marie did a great job planning, decorating and playing hostess for the party. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Audra said...

Looks like your mom had a very happy birthday!

Lissa said...

great job!!! Looks like she enjoyed herself along with everyone else!!! Wish I could have been there!!!