Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Sunday was such a great day. The weather was beautiful and as we now choose (ha ha) to get up early, we decided a morning walk sounded just peachy. We stopped by Starbucks, grabbed a couple icy drinks and roamed around our 'hood. Brody got a little tired. I guess we don't take him out enough anymore.

Jillian was pretty content to be out. She likes her walks for the most part. Sometimes she'll babble happily. Sometimes she'll just stare at us or fall asleep.

We took a break at Westview High School which is just down the street from us.


3 comments:

Audra said...

What a great time. I love the little outings that are free and make so many memories

Marie said...

Ok, so I of course love all of Jillian's pictures, but I REALLY love the one of Brody on the water fountain!

Lissa said...

diddo on what Marie said---I love the one of Brody! :0) PS also love the video of her talking!!!!