Saturday, October 3, 2009

Brooklyn's Birthday


My cousin Megan's daughter Brooklyn is about to turn 1 year old. We celebrated today at a park near her house.



There was a bouncy castle. {Tell me someone thought of "Safety Training"?! Doug?!} We brought Jillian inside to investigate. She was a little unsure at first but then enjoyed crawling all over. We tried to get a photo of our girls but they didn't cooperate. I have 3 other photos like this.


Ethan hung out with Aunt Kristyn and Uncle Jason in the bouncy castle and at the playground.


Ethan and Uncle Jason tandem sliding.


Jillian discovers wood chips. I was so proud.

It was such a fun party! Thanks McKinney family! Now, I really need to start planning Jillian's birthday bash.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww...you got some cute pictures! I love your new blog layout too! I'm going to need to get a new one for Halloween too! :) Thanks for helping me watch Ethan today and for taking so many cute photos :)

Audra said...

Jillian is so cute, I don't think I can say that enough. Looks like she had a good day:)

Wyndi said...

Too sweet! I can't believe she is almost 1!! Just a month! Wow! :)
Cute pics of all of you guys!

Doug and Marie said...

Did you test out the bouncy castle with watermelons first?