Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dinner Club Halloween Party


On October 17th we headed over to Bonnie's house for our Dinner Club's Halloween party. This is the party and costume search I mentioned in the last post. First of all, the decorations at Bonnie's house are awesome. It looks so cute and I wish I would have thought to take photos of the decor. Way to go Bonnie! Even though we were exhausted we had a great time. And Bonnie's Chicken Enchilada Soup was so yummy!

Pictured, Back Row L-R: Kristen and Mike as Betty and Fred (we didn't realize they didn't "match" the entire night), Michelle and Sam as trailer trash Queen and King, Jason and I as a bag of groceries and a Trader Joe's bagger.
Front Row L-R: Bonnie as Strawberry Shortcake, Michelle and Sam's daughter Callie as Ariel and Kim and Ben as a butterfly (with cat ear's) and a hockey player.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

We need to start documenting these gatherings more often :) Thanks for coming! I love seeing all my friends