Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jillian's First Birthday Party

Jillian shares her toys with her guests.

We held Jillian's 1st birthday party about a week ago at my parents' house.

We invited some of her friends. Here she is with Ava Yates.

Emma Stephens, Jillian and Ava play with giant legos. All three girls played great together.

Mama and her baby girl.

Sarah made all the desserts.

Yes, all the desserts.

She is very talented. Jillian is very lucky to have such a loving aunt!

Contemplating her cake while we serenade her.

Really digging in.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Jillian, your party was so much fun! Emma had a great time.

Tim and Heather said...

I am so bummed that we missed it! It looks like the kids all had a good time and that is all that matters. What a little cutie pie!

Audra said...

Sara did a great job on all the desserts

Lissa said...

I wish I could have been there, but thanks for the great pictures!!! GREAT job Sarah!! I love her dress too!!!

weplusthree said...

How did I miss this post?!? I love her gorgeous dress. And those cakes are mighty impressive. Did you get the traditional breakdown at the end of the party? By your account she seems to have made it through and enjoyed the day. I can't believe our babies are one!