Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Walking In A Winter Wonderland


I asked her to wait until Christmas - and she basically did. Jillian has been taking 4-6 steps for awhile and then pitching herself forward, sitting down or grabbing on to whatever was near. On Christmas Day we were at my parents' house and Jillian was the only kid there. She got sole possession of the Leap Frog Train, and pushed it all over the place. It was like walking boot camp in a way because soon she took 8 steps and then 10 and so on. Here's a short video from yesterday.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh YAH! All the fun begins now - I think walking is the BEST! What a fantastic Christmas gift..for all for all of you!

Audra said...

Yeah Jillian! Think of how much exercise that mom and dad are going to get chasing her around:)

Marie said...

Oh what a big girl you are Jillian! We are so proud of your walking skills. I love the little swagger.

Marie said...

Oh my gosh, I just realized that I just changed our blog background to the same one as you. I had a different one for a few days, but it was cut off and that bugged me. I promise I did it before I saw that you had it, so I am not a total copycat. I thought about changing it again now, but nah, just shows that great minds think alike.

Lissa said...

LOVE IT! I agree with Elizabeth it is a great xmas gift!!! I am so happy for you guys!

weplusthree said...

How fun is my house going to be on Monday?!?! Two walking babies. She can probably walk circles around Aaron, he's still pretty hesitant and still prefers crawling. That is a great little video. Thanks for sharing!