Monday, January 17, 2011

Recap: December

December: So we had several fun events the first couple weeks of December: Jason's office party, getting together with friends, and more - but no photos! The lack of a flash seriously hampers capturing lasting memories. Well, Jason solved that problem for us! He got me a digital SLR. I have been wanting one of these forever. I don't know how to use it - yet - but watch out when I learn what this baby can do!




Baking with Mima: December 22nd






Christmas Eve Fiesta: Pam held the Christmas Eve Fiesta this year. The food was awesome, and she kept the traditions of the Ugly Ornament Exchange and the piñata!




Taylor just found out we were giving him Jason's old truck.

Christmas Morning: Jillian sort of enjoyed opening gifts. We had another year of progressive gift opening. I think the last gift was opened after New Year's.






Christmas Day:

A new bike from Mima and Papa.



We do an ornament exchange at my parents' Christmas dinner. Here Ron celebrates his victory. We also did wine tasting which was a huge hit!


Cousin bath party.

Legoland: We got passes for Legoland as a Christmas gift from Pam. We went the week between Christmas and New Years. It was too crowded for my taste but I've since been back and it was empty. Jillian loved it - especially the Duplo room.

Jillian learns how to wait in line. She's not great and not horrible.


She wanted to go on the helicopters SO bad but is not quite tall enough.


December also brought a big birthday for Jason. We celebrated in Jason-style with dinner and beer at Lost Abbey Brewery. It was so much fun but guess who didn't take photos? I know! Bad wife! But his loving family and friends did and once I get those I will post the fun!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Love that you are back to blogging! I loved catching up on all of your fun adventures over the past few months.

Marie said...

Oh and you will love your new camera. We have the older model of that and I love it. I still don't know how to use everything on it, but it is sure fun.