Monday, January 17, 2011

Recap: November

November: November was awesome. Jillian and I both celebrated big birthdays (turning 2 and 30) and we went to Maui for 10 days with my parents. It was a wonderful month that I will never forget!

Jillian's first airplane ride. She did great. The ride home was awful, however. She couldn't get to sleep, screamed bloody murder, and managed to kick some fellow passengers. Everyone loved us.

Jason took me to Oahu and the Kualoa Ranch for a day to see where they filmed some things for the TV show Lost. We had an awesome day at Kualoa but I HATED Waikiki. No thank you!

Celebrated my birthday breakfast at The Gazebo restaurant. Super yummy food and a fun atmosphere. You wait in line outdoors to be seated in this tiny restaurant. The restaurant is located in this old condo/hotel complex and the line abuts their swimming pool!

Jillian spent quality time with her grandparents!






November 17th: Jillian's 2nd Birthday

Hanging out at the park with Nana

Celebrating with a cupcake. I bought it a couple days prior and she was desperate to eat it!

Celebrating with friends and family a few days later. We let Jillian pick her party theme and she wanted a Dora party. We decorated Pam's clubhouse with Dora decorations and even had Dora playing on the computer and projected on the wall.

A sugary ending to a great birthday!

No comments: