Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Move To Formula: Update

So as I have mentioned we have migrated to formula - in part. On days I am at work Jillian receives a formula-breast milk mixture. At night and on weekends Jason will give one or two all-formula bottles. As many of you know I was soooooo resistant to this move. However, it has been wonderful. Almost instantly I felt less stressed about my day. I would dread pumping at work because I hated to see how little I would bring home to my baby girl.

Jillian has taken to the new food pretty well. Kim and Grandma Pam have reported few troubles. A little more spit up and a possible upset tummy day. Jillian can even hold her own bottle. It's really cute!

4 comments:

Audra said...

So sweet. I think you will like how it makes her sleep longer:)

Marie said...

ADORABLE!!! I love that she can hold her own bottle, so cute. Glad to hear that the formula is going well.

Wyndi said...

SOO glad to hear it is going well! Yay Jillian! Too cute holding the bottle! :)

weplusthree said...

That top picture of Jason and Jillian is adorable. It is cute when she holds her bottle :) See you tomorrow!!