Tuesday, April 28, 2009

She Just Rolled Over: Back to Tummy!

As I was typing an email for work this morning I look over at my beautiful baby girl talking up a storm. I had put a mirror next to her Baby Einstein Activity Gym so she could see herself while she played. She looked so cute and so I decided to capture her talking to herself on video. Instead I got to see her roll over from back to tummy for the first time! And I got it all on video! Now, a side note: when Jason and I see something Jillian does it is the "first time". Even if she has done it in front of others! If you turn up volume you can hear my gasp and then the stunned silence at the end.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

How exciting! Way to go Jillian! I can't believe she is five months old already - she'll be crawling and walking before you know it =)

Doug and Marie said...

That is awesome!!! It's so exciting to see these great accomplishments on video and I loved the GASP.

Wyndi said...

Yay Jillian!! Woohoo! Good girl!

Lissa said...

I agree with Doug, I loved your Gasp, it was too cute because it was so real and you can tell you were caught off guard!!!

Audra said...

Yeah Jillian and she even did it on her Alice in Wonderland blanket:)

weplusthree said...

She makes it look so easy! Aaron still isn't rolling over. She is so much fun. Roman liked the video too. He got mad at me when I clicked on comment, because he wanted to see the pics of the rice cereal.