Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Look, It's Big Haircut (Shout Out to The Office)

Little J had a few strands of hair that were getting so long they were falling in her eyes. I just swept the strands to the side but Jason was getting annoyed with these errant hairs.

So he decided to give her a trim. Now this is a momentous occasion for any proud parent. I barely had time to grab the camera before he begun snipping. And where are those lovely locks he lopped? I have no idea. He was too fast for me. I'll have to snag them next time.

2 comments:

Audra said...

What a good Daddy taking care of his little girls hair woes:)

Tim and Heather said...

Why don't dads know things like the fact that you need to keep a lock of their first haircut? That is something that maybe only a mom thinks is important to keep.