Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Why Bother With Bumpers?

So I have been meaning to post these photos for a couple weeks. Recently Jason came rushing downstairs and shout-whispered to me, "You have to see this!"

I really didn't know what to expect but I creeped up the stairs behind him.

She is fully asleep with her arm out the side of the crib, over the bumper.

Those parents who read this know how much a baby can move around in a crib at night. Jillian is no exception. She has recently taken to pulling down the bumpers (they're Breathable Bumpers if anyone is curious as to why they're so thin) to peak out into her room. I guess she fell asleep with her hand out. What's ironic about this situation is that we ended up buying the bumpers because we were afraid she would stick her arms and legs through the slats of the crib. I guess there is no way to prevent it!

No comments: