Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Bonnie

It was my twin's birthday last night. We met at Red Robin at North County Fair for some food and chaos. There were easily a dozen kids and a couple babies. As I still have not yet popped, Jason and I were able to go. Danielle and her boyfriend Johnny drove down from Orange County and Lissa was out from Athens, GA!
It was great to see Lissa for a few hours (and her boyfriend Nathan and sister Jo). I wish Jillian would have made her big debut before she came though!

Bonnie's son Cayden and Jason were having photography wars as we were leaving. Here's a great one Jason got. Cayden was using Lissa's camera and I'm a little scared of what kind of photos he got!



1 comment:

Audra said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. I am bummed I missed it.