Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jillian Makes Her Debut

Jillian JoAnn Lewko
Born 11/17/2008 at 11:40 A.M.
6 lbs. 10 oz.
19.5 inches
I went into labor at 7:15 A.M. Everything went REALLY fast. I was already having close contractions by 7:45 or 8:00. We jumped into the car at 8:30 to drive to the hospital, me screaming the entire way (Grandma Joy has a voicemail message to prove it!) When I got to the hospital I was already at 8 cm. In the next 15 minutes I went to 10 cm and started pushing at 9:30. 2 hours and 10 minutes (!!!) of pushing later, our little Jillian made her way into this world.

Daddy carries Jillian into the house for the first time. We were released on Wednesday midday.


A first family portrait at home.




5 comments:

Tim and Heather said...

Congratulations! It was so good to see how happy and healthy you all are. I am so happy that you shared with me.

Audra said...

Congratulations on your sweet new baby. She is so cute. I take it you are adjusting well to life with a new baby if you are already online:) Let us know if you need anything, dinner, and nap anything:)

Tara said...

Well, I've been waiting and watching...I figured something good must of happened. Congratulations you guys!!! What a beautiful family you make. I just can't think of a better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than with the blessing of a new baby. Enjoy these first new days, they are truly so precious. She is so beautiful and has so much of life to teach you about (just wait). By the way, I am an excellent babysitter however, Morgan is really coming into her own. Anytime....(I never left Morgan when she was little, the first child ya' just don't do that---the third one--you go to Walt Disney World with out her.) Gobble, Gobble, tell Grandpa and Grandma C howdy for us!

Aunt Robin and Uncle Mark said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!
We're so happy for you. Jillian is so sweet. Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. Looking forward to seeing all of you again, hopefully this weekend.
Lots of love and kisses!!
"Great" Aunt Robin and Uncle Mark :)

Aunt Laura said...

Welcome to the family Jillian! We are so excited to meet you. Congratulations Kristyn and Jason. You are going to have a blast with her. I hope to see you all soon.

Love you all. Enjoy every minute.