Monday, December 15, 2008

Canfield Sunday - Happy Birthday Sarah!

My mom came over to watch Jillian for a few hours so we could go to Costco and set up and decorate our Christmas tree. This was our second time leaving Jillian but it wasn't much easier than the first. I was excited to get out and go to Costco but part of our brains were always thinking of her. We were in desperate need of food and I had sent her announcements and our Christmas card to their photo center. At Costco I was very excited to eat my first post-Jillian hotdog. I didn't have any while I was pregnant and so of course wanted one the entire pregnancy.
For Sarah's birthday we met at Macaroni Grill in Escondido. This was Jillian's first restaurant outing. She did great but got hungry about a minute before our food got to the table. So this was also my first time breastfeeding in a restaurant. I was unsure if I should step outside but I asked Sarah what she would do and she gave me the confidence to do it. I was very discreet, so no worries.

Grandpa Ron loves his granddaughter.

1 comment:

Aunt Laura said...

Good for you on the restaurant breastfeeding. You have every right, baby needs to eat!