Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day And Wii

I'm skiing. Can't you tell?

Christmas Day was a casual affair. Jason, Jillian and I piled in the car and headed to my parent's house. Jason's mom met us there later. I made ribs and we scraped together the rest of dinner from my mom's fridge. My dad gave my mom a Wii Fit for Christmas and the game "We Ski." As you can imagine, it looks pretty funny to be skiing indoors. Jason got some great video which I wouldn't be surprised if he posted. It's very embarassing!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww yes, We Ski. I wasn't brave enough to try. I'm sure I'll get suckered into it next time so I can get some cool pictures taken of me too. I must say, it was very entertaining to watch :)

Marie said...

I love the Wii pictures Kristyn!!! Looks like you all had a great Christmas. Hopefully Emma will be making an appearance soon so that we can get together soon.