Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Month Old And I'm Huge!

Hi everyone. Today I had my one month check up. Mommy and Daddy thought I might weigh a lot but wowee. I sure surprised them!
8 lbs 14 oz
21 inches
Here I am on Wednesday 12/17, my one month birthday. Thank you Auntie Heather for my outfit. Grandma Joy came to watch me today so Mommy could go to a work party. I got a little hungry when Mommy was gone and took a bottle from Grandma Joy - my second ever.

Mommy, Daddy and me take a photo to commemorate my one month birthday. Yes, Mommy is in her pj's.

3 comments:

Audra said...

Wow she has really grown in the last month.

Marie said...

I am sure Emma will weigh the same as Jillian. Only difference is that Emma will be just born and Jillian will be one month old. Jillian is still such a little peanut!

Lissa said...

I LOVE the family picture!!