Saturday, February 7, 2009

My First Week Back At Work

Dropping Jillian off with Grandma Pam for her first day away from me.

Discovering my decorated office.

Monday, February 2nd was my first day back at work. We had a last minute change of plans and so she spent Monday with Grandma Pam up in Oceanside. I knew she would be safe and happy but I still cried when it was time to leave her. My coworkers gave me a wonderful reception. Brian decorated my office and Kay got me flowers. Though it was tough to leave her, it was nice to be back. I am juggling pumping with my normal tasks but have this awesome pumping bra so I can have hands free while pumping. Overall I really enjoy having "adult time" at work.

I will be working from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays and this week was pretty successful. Jillian slept for much of Tuesday morning, allowing me to complete several tasks. Grandma Joy watched her on Wednesday and then Grandma Pam again yesterday.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I have been wondering how your week went. You have great co workers, that was great of them to decorate your office.

Marie said...

Ok I am an idiot and wrote "great" way too much in my comment!!!