Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My New Toy

I have been debating for 3 months about whether or not to get a stroller frame for Jillian's carseat. Each time I think it's too late and we don't need it. I had to take her into the doctor on Monday and that was it. Trudging up to the doctor's office and back I decided I needed it. That night I found one on Craigslist and on Tuesday I went and got it. I have only had a trip to Jimbos but so far I love it! Brody kept Jillian company after we got back from Jimbos.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

so this is way off topic from your blog but I was just at TJ Maxx in Escondido and there were Alice in Wonderland tea sets . . . incase interested, they were in the front with all the Easter decor

Lewko Family Blog said...

I have to go look! Thanks Bonnie!

Sarah said...

Trust me you will get plenty of use out of it, especially with baby #2! :) But seriously, I think that snap n' go saved my back!