Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh How I Have Missed You


Not blogging for a week has been very tough! Jason showed me how to load photos on his computer so I finally have some fun things to blog about.


After meeting Tia Marie in Del Mar last Thursday, and then running errands, Jillian stayed asleep long enough for me to snap this photo. She's not great at sleeping in her carseat once we get home. Sometimes we get lucky but she usually wakes up just as we're settling down to eat or sleep.
Thank you Gelvins for this tribute to Tahoe bib. Jillian has begun to chew on her pajamas (and fists and whatever else she can find). Between that and occasional drool I have to put on a bib now.


I love this tummy time photo. I wish it wasn't blurry. Jillian is becoming more accustomed to spending time on her tummy but she still doesn't last too long.

6 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

I missed seeing you Jillian. Glad you are back!

Cathy Storms said...

She is the cutest baby...She sure looks like her daddy

Wyndi said...

thst bib looks good on her!!

Doug and Marie said...

Welcome back! Maybe Jason could teach you how to use Linux too.

weplusthree said...

Tummy time pics are my favorite. And mine always seem to be blurry, too!

Sarah said...

This is seriously the cutest pic of Jillian! It doesn't matter if it is blurry!