Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Things I love About Jillian", By Her Dad

  • She has fuzzy bird hair.
  • She is so serious sometimes!
  • She has the cutest pudgy cheeks.
  • She would put the whole world in her mouth if she could just get it there.
  • She even has wrinkles on her knees.
  • She loves blowing bubbles.
  • She makes herself smile in the mirror.
  • She smiles and then looks away like the lady in the new Geico commercials.
  • She hates changing her clothes but loves being naked.
  • She is very interested in ceiling fans.
  • She either loves car rides or hates them... no in between.
  • She now seems to only like being held facing out.
  • She gives the best smiles first thing in the morning (which she definitely didn't get from her dad).
  • She won't sleep past 6:30AM (regardless of how late she goes to bed).
  • She likes music and loves to dance.
  • She can fit her whole fist in her mouth (or at least pretty close).
  • She can have ten facial expressions within a matter of seconds.
  • She makes me feel more important then I've ever felt and helps me to appreciate life in ways I've never been able to before.
-Jason

5 comments:

Wyndi said...

Awww. :) Too cute!d

Marie said...

So sweet Jason! You are such a good Daddy!

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you became a dad!

Lissa said...

Reading this first of all made me want to have a baby even more (minus the waking up early thing) and second of all it just made me more proud to call you my friend!!! I knew you guys would make wonderful parents!!!!

Sarah said...

You are too cute! What a proud daddy!