Monday, July 6, 2009

Adam Joseph Is Here!!!






I was wrong. It's a boy!


Adam Joseph Canfield made his way into the world early this morning. I'll give you his details later but he's 7lbs something and 21 inches. Sarah and Ron had quite an adventure this morning and didn't think they would make it to the hospital in time! From the time they parked the car to the time he made his debut (7:33 A.M. I think I remember as I am telling this story) it was 19 minutes! Sarah only had to push twice to get this eager boy out. No time for an IV, no time for drugs. Yay for au natural on accident! We agree that he looks a lot like Ethan and that they are going to be best friends!


Congratulations little bro and sis!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yahoo! (Looks like you beat the Canfield's to the first blog post about the baby). Yah for a little boy! So excited for them. Adam Joseph is a fabulous little boy name. And yes, he looks a LOT like Ethan!

Marie said...

I was so excited when I read Sarah's text, and I was even more excited to see that you posted about it already! Thanks for the update.

Marie said...

Oh by the way... congratulations Auntie Kristyn.

Aunt Laura said...

This is Aunt Robin & Uncle Mark - we borrowed Aunt Laura's log in information....

Oh my goodness - Adam Joseph is sooo cute. He is just perfect! Brand new babies - always amazing!!
Love to all and congratulations.

Audra said...

He is so cute! I also glad that everything went so well for her. How great for Ethan to have a little brother since they are so close in age. Congratulations Ronnie and Sara!

Tim and Heather said...

He is absolutely adorable. Please tell Ron and Sarah congratulations for me. I totally thought it was going to be a boy. That is how they do it in the Goncalves family...all babies are one gender.