Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm in a Hat & I'm Going to Get Icees

So I love Jillian in hats. I think she looks frickin' adorable. Recently I was clearing out her 3-6 month clothes and I began trying hats on her to see what still fit and what didn't. I left a few on her for awhile just for fun. Anyways, Jason and I decided to splurge on icees before our big cleanse started. (For those of you who haven't talked to us recently, we're doing a cleanse - Jason much more faithfully than me!) We walked to the gas station to get them.

Jillian and Mama in hats (did I mention that I love 'em?)

Jillian making eyes at Daddy. It is adorable when she looks over at you to share in whatever is going on.

Someone is excited for her icee!

Still occupied with the "new toy" we've placed on her tray. It ended up being a hot day but it was a nice walk and a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Marie said...

She is perfect! I agree with you Kristyn, she looks adorable in her hat.

Marie said...

I just looked at the pictures again, and I realized that Emma has the same outfit as Jillian. :) I guess we were copycats without even knowing it.

Lissa said...

I would be more jealous if it were slurpees, but I am still jealous! The whole family looks so adorable in hats--well Jason looks handsome not adorable but still--thanks for reading my blog, I think you might be one of the two or three :0) I am going to try to post pictures soon! love ya!