Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Playing With Brody



Jillian is becoming more and more interested in Brody. She smiles when she sees him and looks for him whenever he enters the room (he is so loud it is not difficult to tell when he comes in!) Her interest combined with her new ability to crawl means Brody is a frequent destination for her. This has not gone unnoticed by Brody. He now tries to play with Jillian! He will grab his bone and chew it right next to her knowing she will grab for it. I have a few videos where he actually teases her by bringing it to her and then running away and then runs back. It's really funny!


3 comments:

Audra said...

So cute. Jillian is at my all time favorite age. When everything is so new and exciting.

Lissa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! That is too cute! Thanks Brody and Jillian for making my day, I can't wait to share with Nathan!

weplusthree said...

Adorable! Our cat is not so thrilled to have a new play mate :P