Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jason & Kristyn - Married 5 Years

Thanks to everyone who texted their warm wishes yesterday. We felt loved and yet like horrible friends. With every text we exclaimed, "We forgot their anniversary!" Jason and I are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family.
We spent a relaxing day eating, shopping and napping (it was awesome!) We had intentions of movies and tattoos but those will come another day. We're taking a mini vacation to L.A. on June 19th and 20th to see Conan O'Brien and possibly go to Universal Studios. It will be our first overnighter away from Jillian. {Sad face}
July 10, 2004

5 comments:

Lissa said...

congrats!!! Sorry I forgot--you know I was thinking everytime I wrote the date that the date sounded familiar--had a busy week though- my parents left on Wednesday, Corey (my cousin) came in Thursday and Kristin's mom came to pick him up on Friday night-he is moving to South Carolina for a while

Sarah said...

I just love that picture of you two! Congratulations on 5 years!

weplusthree said...

Congrats! Sorry, I am not good at remembering anniversaries, birthdays... etc. But I am glad you guys had a good one! Especially a much needed nap!! I can't believe it has been five years already! You guys still act like newlyweds :)

Audra said...

Yeah Happy 5 years. Sounds like you had a great day together. Enjoy your weekend together.

Doug and Marie said...

Congrats on 5 years guys!!! Marie and I had so much fun at your wedding and stories from that day still surface to this day.