Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our L.A. Trip: City Walk


Jason and I enjoyed the stores at City Walk. We browsed through the fun places, including the craptastic souvenir shops.


Rock on, Jason. Rock on.


Yes, those are boobie glasses. Sooooo tacky. Who would actually buy these?

We were jazzed to see there was a restaurant named "Jillian's" at City Walk. It's like Dave and Buster's but smaller and with a bowling alley. The first night we tried to go in it was closed for a private party. So we went back the next day. I wanted to buy anything that said "Jillian's" but no dice. They sell nothing! You can only win logo gear. How dumb is that? Jason and I didn't have time to play $50 worth of skeeball for a coffee mug so we settled for a photo.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I LOVE City Walk! And I think that Jillian's used to be Lucky Strike, but not 100% sure. How fun is that, I would love to have a restaurant with my name. Oh wait, I do, Marie Calendar's.