Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our L.A. Trip: Posing With The Simpsons






So I have a HUGE phobia of costumed characters. I do everything I can to get as far away as possible from them. We've even discussed how Jason will take Jillian to see them all at Disneyland while Mom keeps a safe distance. I really, really was not crazy about the idea of costumed kiddies getting anywhere near me on our trip. But Jason likes them. So I sucked it up and posed with the Simpsons. But, I broke the cardinal rule of posing with costumed characters when you have a phobia: don't show your fear! I made the mistake of exclaiming how freaked out I was with Bart and Lisa. The second photo with them shows Bart taking advantage of my fear to make me as uncomfortable as possible. I may be scarred.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I thought I was the only one who was terrified of costume characters! Looks like you had lots of fun!